Washington County Parks beaches are open May 26- Labor Day 2018
Beach Hours: 9:00 am-8:00 pm
|Big Marine Beach||On the gentle grade of Big Marine Lake, which makes this beach great for families.|
|Lake Elmo Swim Pond||A man-made two-acre swimming pond that is chlorinated and filtered.|
|Point Douglas Beach||510 feet of sandy beach and many scenic views of the St. Croix River.|
|Square Lake Beach||690 feet of sandy beach on the clearest and cleanest lake in the seven-county metro area.|
|St. Croix Bluffs Beach||A small beach on the waters of the beautiful St. Croix River.|
For the protection of park resources and facilities and for the enjoyment of all visitors, please observe all regulations posted throughout the park:
- All children must be supervised by an adult
- Children six years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult in the water
- Please use swim diapers
- Coast Guard approved life jackets are allowed
- All flotation devices, including water wings, air mattresses, kickboards, tubes, and noodles are not permitted
- Safety breaks are taken every hour between noon and 8 p.m. Please listen for lifeguard directions
- Dogs are not allowed on beaches or picnic areas. They are allowed on hiking trails only and must be on a leash
- Possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages, including 3.2 beer, is prohibited.
- Glass containers are not permitted
- Smoking is not allowed on the sand, but is allowed in the grassy areas
- Please dispose of all waste in a garbage or recycling bin during your stay
- A permit is required for Metal Detecting in Washington County beaches. Click here to download a permit application.
Organized groups that will be swimming must obtain prior approval at least seven days before your park visit.
Lifeguards may be on duty, but hours will vary from beach to beach.